- Built a user management system in Go that could handle 20,000 QPS (with cache) and 16,000 QPS (without cache).
- Profiled existing services and improved CPU usage by 15% and memory usage by 30%.
- Designed performant APIs that were used by downstream users.
- Made improvements to internal libraries to support new features.
- Wrote health and smoke tests to enhance the reliability of existing services.
- Analysed client’s business requirements and designed new business processes.
- Liaised with offshore developers to integrate newly designed business processes with an existing platform.
- Executed System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Utilized Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools to speed up internal workflows and regression testing.